A family neighbourhood in Pankow
where you’ll feel right at home
FROM 1.850,00 €/SQMplus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
50 QM - 129 QM
Wilhelminian-era building with a new look
This Wilhelminian-era building has been renovated and now features a modern colour scheme and design concept by the renowned architect Ester Bruzkus. The façade has an elegant new appearance, which extends to the inside of the multi-family building.
Family neighbourhood with Prenzlauer Berg flair
Florastraße, in the heart of Pankow, has developed into a family neighbourhood with child-friendly cafes and shops and ranks among the most popular residential areas for young families and Berliners. The perfect place for anyone who would like to combine urban living and relaxation.
- almost 90% sold already
- Family neighbourhood
- Child-friendly shops, cafés and restaurants
- Shops and supermarkets nearby
- Good infrastructure
- Excellent transport connections
- Wilhelminian-era building
- 550 meters to the Pankow underground and suburban railway station (S9/U2)
- Modern colour scheme and design concept
- Modernisation measures
- Garden plots available (optional)
- Stylistic elements of the old building have been retained
- Individual floor plans
- Bathroom with natural daylight
- Gas-fired central heating
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.